Wednesday, November 10

 

The dreaded 9th

.........Well yesterday was a day......... All day I was in a terrible mood and I was just figuring that it may have had something to do with the fact that I am completely retarded and went to bed at 4 am and got up at 6 to go... where you might well be asking, that would be WORK (one of my better moves I am convinced) so then I realized that I am also PMSing so then I thought well there you have it everything will be bad today... Obviously when I made that statement I had no idea the date.... Then I said the date and it hit me. I still am not quite sure why it hit me so hard either I shouldn't care... I said November 9th and it was like bam! today would be your two year anniversary had you been stupid enough to get married or not smart enough to cancel it... either way you choose to look at it well I have to "stay focused" that is what my boss is telling me so I will continue this momentarily............



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?