Friday, November 19

 

Friday, Friday, Friday--- Crack open an adult beverage

Thank Golly it’s Friday!

Well as if this past month or so hasn’t been bad enough, Crittle advises me so kindly that J.E. may be shipped off to Iraq. I say no to that and that he will be kidnapped.
Dumb President!

Unnamed flava stayed over last night, I forgot how nice it was to snuggle with someone. I never cared about snuggling before, I feel like I could stay snuggled under his arms forever. YIKES!!!! I am so scared to be so vulnerable. I miss him already.

I have the worst sinus headache that is slowly BUT surely becoming a migraine. I wish I could leave.. 4.5 more hours.

Quote of the day: Life is not always a matter of being dealt a winning hand, but sometimes, of playing a poor hand well.
Jack London----- Thanks Clinta
Song of the day: Whats the story Morning glory- Oasis

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?