Tuesday, November 23

 

Go eat donuts... Don't bother me!

Tuesday’s are dumb


Saturday was fabulous. I had a blast with Bevins and Clinta and (J.) my lip-gloss baby. I also met the hairdresser whom I love, and he will now be my hairdresser once I call him. He caused be to bust a rhyme …. Get’on de boat de banana boat…. Because he had this kick boody YELLOW truck.. anyway he is fabulous. However the night did tend to take a turn for the worse when I became a pawn between this couple. Prime example of this being j. and we will call him Norman likes to aggravate his other half so p.(we shall call him brat) says to Norman lets go dance and Norman tells Brat no I don’t want to and then turns around and says come on Sarah lets dance. So naturally this angers brat and she starts pitching a fit and then I didn’t know what was going on because I was being pulled so I had to leave. Then unnamed flava got mad at me because I was wasted and he had to come get me from the club and I wanted to walk home but some people that I was talking to that were outside with me wouldn’t let me… so I didn’t which is probably better, but however!

So its official I have a Boyfriend and I can say it and not pass out. I am happy.

So I will be putting the pictures from the party here on the blogspot just as soon as I have the ones that were taken early in the evening so that I don’t look wasted and I’m not licking any strange women. Bartender or not I shouldn’t be licking people I don’t know its not sanitary.
Also today is crap because I got two tickets before I had even spoken two words… DUMB cops!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?