Wednesday, November 17

 
Happy Hump day to all and to all a hump night!

Wow this is insane I am in a great mood today. It’s almost eerie.
Bevins and I are going shopping Friday after work so that I can look just divine for his party on Saturday.

My unnamed flava is moving today, he will be just around the corner now. And I think that is just excellent. So my mom calls last night and she is so hilarious, she says “when you bring b. (unnamed flava) to thanksgiving I will make sure that I look presentable”, and I was like mom who said I was bringing him, then she says “ Aunt Colleen said for you to invite him as your guest to the wedding” (she is getting married Saturday after thanksgiving) I was like MOM I haven’t even asked him, what if he has plans for thanksgiving maybe he has a FAMILY or something! She is so funny to her its like no one else has a family but us. So I mentioned it to him last night while I was asleep and talking to him. I think he said something about having to visit his family… imagine that! So I will have to try once again to educate my mother.

My cousin and her boyfriend will be here for Thanksgiving, I am rather excited about this as I miss her even though she was just here in August. We have literally been friends our whole lives. I wish she lived here. We have so much fun together. I hope she likes said unnamed flava.

My necklace is making me mad. It keeps spinning.

Quote of the Day : Work smarter, not harder – Scrooge McDuck
Props to C.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?