Thursday, November 11

 

Hence the title of web-site

Okay so I have a big sign that is attached to my forehead, or is it just this unsettling predisposition to be totally in love with any gay man that is unfortunate enough to cross my path. So bevins he is my gaybie the #1 gaybie there be none higher, oh bevins... okay so I think that you got it.... she really is the best, we were out friday and she was going to attack this really disgusting guy that wouldn't stop checking me out. he had his claws extended and everything. It sure is great to be loved! Clinta is number two and he is where all the great quotes come from.

Well fella I hope that was enough recognition for the quotes!

Eat cheez-its they are good!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?