Tuesday, November 16

 
I should have called in dead!

I thought about it but decided to be late instead. My first call which started at 8:50am when I got here just ended.... It is now 9:34am. AND she was stupid too. Have I mentioned that I hate this place!!!

So M.B. called me last night out of the blue which was strange as he hasn't spoken to mesince I turned him down and so I thought he was mad at me forever. Guess I was wrong so he did his usual acting like nothing is wrong and why would I be mad at him. He drives me crazy I shall hit him in his head and maybe he will grow some sense... But I find that highly unlikely!

So Unnamed Flava and I are moving right along I think, I really don't want to jinx this. He is by far the best guy that I have ever met. Bevins wants to meet him. I think I may arrange that, at some point. I don't ever remember feeling like this about anyone, and I can't even pin point what it is about him, its everything about him... Or nothing I don't know... its weird, but I like it!

I feel giddy, I am such a schmuck. crittle you need to fix this!

I miss my brother today, a lot, not sure what to do about this feeling, it won't go away.its kinda funny how one of the best people in my life left me, and now there is this greats guy. The world works in such a strange way, maybe that is John just telling me that everything will be okay. I hope so I have dealt with enough sadness this past month to last a lifetime and I just want for once to be happy is that so much to ask.

well I am about to get on the phone and hopefully not encounter mass quantities of incompetent people.

Comments:
Crittle don't fix it if it ain't broke, baby!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?