Tuesday, November 16

 

Just call me @$$hole!

Alright…. You are now listening to an idiot ramble….. So I get an email from another rep on the floor, asking me to call this provider back that I had been talking to. So I of course was going to do it, but I was angry because when I get a call I finish it I don’t ship it off to someone else, even if they were working on it. So I MEANT to forward the email to my senior to ask for time off the phone to handle the inquiry so my reply is as follows…..” why can't anyone handle something on there own!!!!!!!! when there is a chance may I work on this? “……Well then I happen to notice that it is opened.. Not by my senior who the message was intended for but the person who sent it to me. AHHHHH…. So I am yelling for my senior and it turns out she used to be one of her reps yada yada yada but still I am an asshole and I need to stop being so mean!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?