Monday, November 15

 
Monday, Monday ..... I really don't mind monday's except for the fact that I have to come to work. If I didn't have to come to work I would love Monday's, psh! who am I trying to kid I would love anyday that I didn't have to come to work!

So my weekend was great! slightly depressing but all things considered it went well.Saturday I went to this festival which was a fund raiser for a man that I know (how you mightbe wondering, I'll get to that) because his ex-wife and two daughters got into a car accident and his ex-wife and youngest daughter passed away and his oldest daughter has some pretty bad injuries. so that was sad also I have an axiety attack being as though the last timeI saw him was 6 years ago when I slept with him and so I didn't even recognize him nor him me, until the mutual friend that we share and he was talking to us, then he walked away and then he came back, walked away again and then he came back and did the eyebrow raise thing and so I felt that I should say something since at that point he obviously realized who I was. So I said "how are you?" and he said hanging in there, and now by this point I have no air leftin my body and I was feeling really uncomfertable so we left. and I was better, sorta.

Well unnamed flava spent the weekend. It was nice, Saturday night we sat in the backyardunder the gazebo and got drunk and talked for hours it was nice. I don't know what to doI am not liking that I like him so much. I know I will get hurt as usual. Red brick wall,Red brick wall..... who knows that probably won't work it didn't work for the Village of THe Damned people, what would make me think that it would work for me.

Next weekend is going to be a blast bevins man is turning 30 and its going to be so much fun! I have to find something to wear! Man and that always sucks because I have noclothes, maybe I will buy something... hey that's a thought.

Quote of the day: Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.

Comments:
The WEEKEND!? No wonder I didn't hear from you!!!
 
I called you beeeaaatcchhhh!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?