Friday, November 12

 
So yesterday I went to a family function for my uncle that is in town but is departing today. I also feel really bad that I wasn't able to spend anytime with him but I couldn't take off because I used all of my time when my brother died. But whatever he is great and I will go hide in his basement. I love him because he said that I could.

unnamed flava is going to go horse back riding with us tomorrow. I am glad I miss him.that is dumb as well because I barely know him.

Lately I have been so morbid to the point of exhaustion. Last night I was so upset and boo-hooing to my poor clueless son, about how I will always love him. I have had the gutwrenching feeling that I am either going to catch the next bobonic plague or get hit by a car. Which is rather ridiculas because you can't live your life paraniod about dying. I just don't want to leave my children with no one. So I will get this figured out one way or the other.

Today is Friday thank the good lord for that!

Quote of the day: Friendship is no big thing. It's lots of little things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?