Tuesday, November 30

 
Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Thanksgiving was nice; my cousin's were in town. My Aunt got married on Saturday; it was a nice little ceremony. For some unforeseen reason it has made me want to be married. One day of course not tomorrow but one day soon. That is weird as I had sworn all of that crap off. Oh well what can you do?

I didn't want to go to Thanksgiving. I was almost there and decided that I wanted to go home. The break down that I was having in the car sucked and I didn't want to walk into my Grammy's looking like a big crybaby. Unnamed flava was following me and said that I should probably go because I was almost there. And he would be there with me, to help me through. So I went. It was just really odd John not being there, he is always there at Thanksgiving. And this year he wasn't and he will never be again. And that just sucks.

Thursday night my roommate and I put up the Christmas lights outside. Then unnamed flava and his roommate came over and helped. It was really fun and I needed that. Sunday we went and got our Christmas tree:
So we are in the lot and searching for the perfect tree and T. Keeps saying "I like this tree with the tall trunk" and I said that I didn't that that it was big enough. So we continue to look around, and by this point looking at the price tags is beginning to make me think that I should go cut down my own tree (have you actually looked at the prices) so finally I say ok lets get this one tree that she keeps going back to (much props to unnamed flava and flava's roommate for wrangling the munchkins) So we get the tree home and at the lot they put the tree in this net thing so it doesn't fly off your car. Unnamed flava had to take the roommate to work so he left and of course we couldn't wait for him to get back to help us get the "small" tree off the top of my car. Which by the way the tree is starting not to look so small. And this must be the prickliest tree ever so we are bringing the tree in as it cuts us to shreds. We amazingly get the tree in the stand. So now its time to take off the net no big deal right... Until our whole dining room is full of tree, it was like national lampoon's this tree is sooo BIG that it is ridiculous. And we were like whoa that is a big tree what are we going to do with that. So unnamed flava returned and we decorated the tree and everything is nice.


What is wrong with me, I am so happy when he is near me that I can't even bear it. and I always want him there. it's defiantly strange, and so not like me. I don't know, but I like it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?