Thursday, November 11

 
WEll hopefully today will be a good day in comparision to yesterday as I had a mild stroke when I dropped my daughter off to daycare and the woman so kindly reminded that she would be closed today, yahoooo that is just great who is going to watch my daughter... so thankfully my nieghbor at home who just so happens to be my nieghbor at work said that she was taking off and that she would watch my daughter....... thank god for nieghbors!!!!!!

Today has started out ok... I am sitting at my desk eating my fat-free cream cheese and ham on a bagel feeling rather excited as to how this day may play out. not sure why. I am supposed to go to a meeting but I don't want to so I won't. I hate meetings!!!!!

I miss my unnamed flava!
Hopefully I will talk to him today.

Quote of the Day :
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."
- Booker T. Washington

Comments:
Ooooh...you LIKE him!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?