Friday, December 17

 

BahHumBug!

So I feel like I am being beat in the face with a mallet, but whatever. It’s Friday and it’s 2pm so I really can’t complain to much as I have managed to almost complete my day, I wouldn’t know it’s all a blur. Christmas and my birthday are rapidly approaching and its really starting to bother me. Don’t get me wrong I love Christmas I love the meaning of Christmas the lights and decorations, friends, family and most importantly my biggest enemy FOOD. I am really trying to teach my children that Christmas isn’t about presents even though I am stressing about making sure that I got them enough for Christmas. I don’t think that is the way to go about teaching them the real meaning of Christmas, but really how do you do that these days, when I was a kid we didn’t have a lot so what we received we were grateful for. My son is so spoiled by everyone that he expects things and I don’t like that at all. So I am trying to teach him that isn’t the way but we shall see.

Birthday is 6 days and counting, I will be a quarter century old, how terrible is that. How is it that some people don’t care at all how old they are and others (such as myself) have a nervous breakdown at the thought. I think that I am just really afraid of dying and leaving my kids, and being old is a step closer as time ticks by any second could be the end. My good friend in high school had a premonition that I would die in a car accident when I was 25 and had a 2 year old daughter well I will be 25 in 6 days and my daughter will be 2 in 5 months. That kinda freaks me out.

Well I am still broke and that really stinks, I have no money to buy anyone any thing for Christmas. I feel bad.


There are 2 quotes today: Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open. Elmer G. LettermanUnless you are the lead dog, the scenery never changes. Eskimo Proverb

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?