Wednesday, December 15

 

fight, fight, fight

So we finally got to go out without the munchkins on Saturday. We went and watched the movie SAW and it was okay any horror buff I am sure would love it, however I am not therefore not so much!


Then he was subjected to all of my friends which he seemed to like and everyone but B. liked him and even by the end of the night B. was coming around. He is like my brother and doesn’t like anyone so what can your do. Unnamed flava didn’t seem to care. I was trashed which I haven't been in a while and that kinda of sucked as I was sick, BLAH!


Well I am really upset today I am so broke and Crittle is celebrating her birthday and she is going out for dinner on Saturday and I am so broke that I can’t go and I am trying to get a hold of her so that I can meet them afterward, somewhere that I will not need money. I don’t know I hate being broke! So I am depressed…


Why is everyone fighting, I can’t stand it, I am freaking out about my birthday I don’t want to be a quarter century old. Oh well


Unnamed flava got mad at me last night I think, it upsets me so I can’t talk about it right now but once I am sure that its okay I will advise.


Quote of the Day:
There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought. Laurence J. Peter------Thanks Catina- luv ya!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?