Friday, December 10

 

Joke - of - the- Day

HAVING MOM OVER FOR DINNER
>> Brian Hester invited his mother over for dinner. During the
>>course of
>>the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but keep noticing how
>>beautiful
>>Brian's roommate, Stephanie, was.
>>
>>Mrs. Hester had long been suspicious of a relationship between
>>Brian and
>>Stephanie, and this had only made her more curious.
>>
>> Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact,
>>Mrs.
>>Hester started to wonder if there was more between Brian and
>>Stephanie than
>>met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, "I know
>>what
>>you must be thinking, but I assure you Stephanie and I are just
>>roommates."
>>
>> About a week later, Stephanie came to Brian saying, "Ever since
>>your
>> mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful
>>silver
>> gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" Brian said,
>>"Well, I
>>doubt it, but I'll send her a e-mail just to be sure." So he sat
>>down and wrote:
>>
>> Dear Mother:
>> I'm not saying that you "did" take the gravy ladle from the
>>house, I'm
>> not saying that you "did not" take the gravy ladle. But the fact
>>remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for
>>dinner.
>> Love,
>> Brian
>>
>> Several days later, Brian received a letter from his mother that
>>read:
>>
>>Dear Son:
>>
>>I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Stephanie, and I'm not
>>saying
>> that you "do not" sleep with Stephanie. But the fact remains that
>>if she was
>> sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by
>>now.
>>
>>Love, Mom"
>>
>>BUSTED!!!! ha ha ha ha
>>
>> LESSON OF THE DAY... NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?