Wednesday, December 8

 
This week has been a mess and its only Wednesday,
Monday a bum that was twitching came up to the porch and was begging for money but he just wouldn’t get to the point, he just kept talking and twitching he was very frightening and I am now traumatized.

So I think I foresee a lot of shit hitting the fan at my house and it may not be pretty, but when is that ever pretty. My roommate’s boyfriend and I are not getting along very well, and being as though he is there more often than not I am getting rather annoyed. Some thing is going to have to change I may loose it. Crittle I so feel the Shakir pain!!!!!!

So I will keep you (Catina) posted as I have no additional time to work on this I am swamped here in blueland!
Quote of the Day: I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?