Wednesday, December 22

 
Well, tomorrow is the big 2-5 and I may be a little better after I get to happy hour tonight. I am rather excited about this call my friends will be there or most of them and I think I will really have a good time. My babies Grandma bought the most beautiful ring for my birthday and I love it. My mommy gave my old navy gift card whoooo hoooo that means new clothes. That’s exciting….

So Happy Hour is now officially 1 hour away. I can’t wait hopefully all these people will mesh nicely. I miss my brother. I wish he was here. But I have decided that I am not going to miss him any more! And that is final.

Well 40 minutes until my 4 day weekend begins!
Merry Christmas everyone


this is the invite that Bevins sent out to everyone for my birthday :
Please make plans to attend Sarah's Birthday Celebration on Wednesday, 12/22, at the Jacksonville Ale House. This informal event will take place after work. 'Tis the season to remember our loved ones and give thanks for what's important in life. Happy Hour.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?