Monday, January 24

 

Dilemma

So it’s Monday and lord have merci it is a bad one! I should 1st start by telling you about my weekend. Friday tyy and me. Go out to this bar. We have a beer then we go to another bar, where I see unnamed flava’s dad, which sucked but whatever, so we are bar hopping at the beach, we go to a few more bars see the stripper from last weekend who was trying to hit on me and he is gross and I wouldn’t talk to him. But that is not the fun part of the night oh though at the same club after being mauled by the stripper this psycho proceeds to tell me what he could do to me very explicated, he was scary. So we leave their and are going to go back to the orginal bar that we started at, we are walking through the parking lot and this guy is beating the crap out of this girl and Tyy. Starts tripping wanting to help the girl and he was a pretty big guy and it was just me and her and so anyway we get in the car and drive around to where they are and tell her that if she wants help to get in the car. So she is trying to get in the car and he won’t let her so we start to get out of the car and he runs off. So now we have this girl in the car with us, who just so happens to live in Georgia, yes the next state over, so we are like great. Now we have a strange girl that lives in another states that was getting the crap kicked out of her in the parking lot in our car and we told her we would get her home. So we go to the bar have a beer then we go to D.’s house where I have no clue what happened to me, but I had 5 beers total and was wasted throwing up and passing out in the parking lot, it was bad, these guys that came to pick up the girl, were carrying me into d.’s house. I don’t know it was a crazy crazy night. So I am currently in a dilemma as to what to do with unnamed flava as I believe that he may be converted into a Boody call, but not sure if he can follow the rules or not. We shall see.

Comments:
Excuse me...I am going to be frank here...DO NOT TURN THAT BOY INTO A BOOTY CALL UNLESS YOU WANT A LOT OF DRAMA. BUY A VIBRATOR FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?