Thursday, January 20

 
So Single life is great, I am a little concerned as to how this will go for me, but I am sure that I can work it out. I may have to take the M up on his invite that was extended a few weeks ago when I was involved. This weekend was rather interesting, Friday I went out. First R. and H. went with me to this Lesbian bar to watch bisa’s woman sing in a contest, which she won by the way $800.00 doesn’t that rock! And that was interesting, poor little H. was hit on by this Shrek looking creature. Very funny! Hanging out with the Lesbians is weird as first of all I am not a big fan of women I prefer to hang out with men (even if they act like women) so hanging out with all these women at one time is a little overwhelming then you feel like they are looking at you funny like “who is that straight girl” I don’t know, just weird.
Haven’t talked to unnamed flava since the break up, However he has the charger to the phone and I really need it since I gave it to my brother. God love my brother he saved me $250.00 by taking that stupid phone, I could just kick myself for that, but it all works out. And I will not make that mistake again.
Yup I think I will text the M. today, I could use a little “hump day”

I am slightly concerned with being advised of a one certain person who just so happens to be Mexicans Hooded turtle, didn't want to know that, but I do so I thought I would make everyone else know it too! sorry ladies and gents that is just how it works..

So Bush is taking the oath again today, glory glory four more years of ****! More people should really go vote, everyone wants to complain but when it comes time for action no one takes any, so I tell them to shut up!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?