Tuesday, January 4

 

Updates from the blog........

The holidays have been ok. Worse than I expected in some ways, but better in others. Unnamed flava and I are moving along nicely. He actually said to me the other night, “you know your name with be Sarah *****” and I was just like well I never really thought about it. But I guess if we get married that would be the case.

I haven’t updated in a while, so lets go back to my birthday. We (my co-workers and a few additional gaybies) go to have drinks and unnamed flava joins us. And I guess since dirty talk never tends to bother me, I don’t expect it to bother anyone else, well bevins and Catina had a little bit to drink and they all starting talking a little dirty which upset unnamed flava. He thought it was disrespectful or whatever.

So the next morning he proceeds to tell that he is upset that I didn’t tell them to stop. But I was laughing to hard to tell them to stop. But whatever. He was mad and he went to work, now this is my birthday mind you. So I am mad all day, then he comes home from work and apologizes, so everything was okay, AND he apologized without me telling him that I was upset.
Christmas was good. The baby daddy was here and that wasn’t so cool. But he hung out with the kids and all was well.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?