Tuesday, February 8

 
So we survived the Super Bowl. It wasn't as bad as expected. Some how I managed to miss every celebrity though, which makes me mad since I was everywhere I could be for 72 hours just trying to catch a glimse. Joe loved the fireworks that we went to on Thursday in the rain, but the rain subsided and the fireworks were awesome! Friday the kids and I and T. and Grandma went down town and walked around, 6 hours later when we were dead we left. I was so tired. Saturday night we went to superfest, which aside from all the hoopla it took to get there was fun, it was so weird, I felt like I was on vacation. Walking down the middle of a street drinking a beer (with no threat of being arrested!) imagine that in Jacksonville. And considering the circumstances traffic wasn't to bad either. OOOhhh also I ate ice cream the other day and I didn't itch, is the possible have I defeated the milk allergy?????? stay tuned.............



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?