Tuesday, February 1

 
Someone please explain to me how you have an accident into an accident??? Oh yeah when you are smearing the walls anything is possible DUH! So this person that I would be referencing I really kinda feel bad for him, everyone at some point in your life have to realize that what you are doing is wrong and either you make a change or you kill yourself or someone else. Now I am not trying to say that I have never gotten behind the wheel when I should not have, because most everyone has done that a time or two as well. BUT I am saying that I realized that and don’t do it anymore. As any responsible (or semi) person does. However this particular person in question has even apparently received a few DUI’s and still continues to drive in that condition, God must really love him and let him get hurt 1st because how could you live with yourself if you hurt someone else, or what if he wasn’t in the car alone, what could have happened to that person, what if M. Had left with him.. Oh that is to horrible to think about……. Well that just makes me mad!

So I went to the local gay club down the street from my house with the gaybies on Saturday, so Bevins goes into the bathroom and I am standing outside of the door waiting for him, and what happens I start getting hit on by a dirty Spanish Ghetto who was freaking me out! I said “Do you realize where you are?” and he said “I am in a club” (with a very fake sounding accent) and I said “yes you are in a GAY club, why are you hitting on me” so what does he say not oh sorry he says come on lets go dance, I am thinking ok the gay approach didn’t work ok we will go with the man is in the bathroom, I was like my “friend” is in the bathroom, and that didn’t work either, I was like forget it just get away from me! So that was that! And after that I went to the bathroom with Bevins to prevent any further molestation!
The super bowl is really getting on my nerves just in case anyone was wondering the traffic is making me crazy! But I finally got a waves of welcome pin at the gas station that was exciting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?