Monday, February 14

 
T. and I redecorated the living room on Friday, it’s completely different. It will take some getting used to, but I think it will be okay. Saturday I cleaned all day, then I had company, we played a pretty interesting card game. When my company left, I went to Danielle’s for Chrissy’s birthday party. The stripper was there, and I am still trying to figure out why this guy won’t stop hitting on my, he must not realize (obviously if he is a stripper) he is not endowed at ALL, and lets think about this, when do you actually have the opportunity to view the package without even getting involved, and when it looks like that, why get involved??? I don’t know what he is thinking, seriously!!!!


So my cousin who lives in North Carolina is in Daytona for Red-Neck fest right now. And I really want to go see her, but finding a hotel room is proving to be a chore, and is starting to suck but I don’t know, I want to go somewhere now that I have said that I was going out of this gosh forsaken place I feel like I have to go. Even if it requires selling a kidney to do it! So I will be exiting Jacksonville for at least 24 hours this weekend, even if I end up in BFE, I will not be here! Ohhhh maybe Savannah…. That is a thought… Crittle is going to Orlando, maybe I will go with them, that is just so far for me to drive the Grandma-mobile.. I don’t know I will figure this out though.


Song that is soooo stuck in my head- Heaven Warrant (and why you might be asking? We bellowed that song at chrassy's birthday party) I wish it would go away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?