Friday, March 4

 

come on baby lets just have fun!!!!

Please answer this question for me, what is this world coming to, when you go into a gas station to pay for your gas and a crack whore says “good morning how are you?” so of course this is reciprocated only to received “ a long, slow night, I didn’t make any money” come on people !!!! What is that???? Was she soliciting me???? I was like OOOOKKKKKK!!! And ran, as I have been doing a lot lately… example my manager thinks I need to be hooked up with every guy that works here… so he starts screaming in the parking lot to this semi attractive male and I was running! Then the children that I work with hijacked my computer and sent said semi attractive male an email!!! WHY me??? Alright enough whining for now, also Crittle met the HOTTEST guy Friday, whose best pick up line was ”lets breed,” or even better “will you have my abortion?”Or I think that my favorite line from his mouth all night was “I almost used to work there.” Where do these people come from??

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?