Wednesday, March 16

 
The Disney trip was interesting; it started with a 6-hour trip to Orlando (which should only take no more than 2 ½). Why??? Because a semi-truck hit a motorcycle and burst into flames, so I can now say that I have walked around on I-4, exactly what every person wants to say that they have done! The condo was horrible, but Joe had a good time and that is all that matters right. So the hot guy has my phone number, he said that he was going to call on Sunday, he didn’t. I was like oh well. When I got back to work I sent out a mass funny email, in which he replied with a sorry his grandfather is on life support, I think the no call is forgivable. I was talking with the Pookie I said we should go out on Saturday. I think I will we don’t hang out very often anymore, its hard to coordinate both of our lives to get to hang out these days.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?