Wednesday, March 30

 

Friend Speech

So I got the friend speech from hot guy after he was the one who started it, but whatever as long as he tells me what he wants and isn’t stringing me along I am ok with it. Brad is leaving today to go to Pittsburgh. I am sad about this, but he’ll be back. He was at the Ale House last night hanging with Hot Guy, after I got the friend speech and went back and was talking to Brad he was like so you are dating this guy? And I was like nope I just got the friend speech and he was like, WHAT?!? No way, not how he was looking at you… there is no way that he wants to be friends, and I was like well he is going through some things and says that he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings that he just needs to be alone right now, just for now, (he kept saying) so brad was like well he wants you, I could see it in his face. He told me not to loose hope that guys don’t look at people like that when they just want to be friends, then he was like not to mention his body language… Blah blah, which I was like well as I was about to walk away from the car he gave an extra long hug then I had turned my back and he placed his hand on my butt and ran it up to my waist, in the slow this is intentional kinda way. I think that he is very lost right now which in a strange way makes me want him more, he has the wounded puppy syndrome, I want to nurse him back to health. However I am just leaving it alone, until he tells me what he wants, hopefully it won’t be once I have completely lost interest…. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway I had the best time on Monday night with M. I put it on him, so I know I still got the moves, and a regular, which is making it much easier to leave Hot Guy alone. M. was being a little more personal then usual. That makes me over analyze. I hope that it is just that he is more comfortable around me and not that anything is developing. I think he is just getting more comfortable around me.

Comments:
You are more boy crazy than I have been lately!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?