Thursday, March 24

 

Happy Hour

Okay so Happy Hour tonight with Hot Guy. I am rather excited about this. Crittle called me a dork and said that I should not feel guilty! So that is what I am trying to do. There has been a lot of talk about bases, what are the bases??? I am such a dork I have no idea which ones are what! John’s birthday is Sunday, desperado by the Eagles was playing on the radio this morning. I really miss him. I wish I could just talk to him one more time…….

If you heart is locked and you can’t find the key, lay your head on my shoulder and I’ll set you free, I’ll be your security………….I’ll be there to lean on when you need a friend…….. I love her… Joss Stone.


I am rubber and you are glue, that is how I feel today I am in a strange mood. I am thinking I look good today, I am always in a good mood when I fell like I look good.

Comments:
You totally ARE a dork! No reason for guilt! HELLO?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?