Tuesday, March 8

 

You're wasting your time...............

Why do I get so confused sometimes… I am lost I think that I am not going to talk to any bois anymore….I can’t juggle so I will just be done, I met this really nice guy on Friday, but I can’t I am happy with what I have going on with M. so that is that I will not talk to him anymore… I was at the Ritz, with a few co-workers and it was funny because I have never been to the Ritz, and don’t intend on going back, I swear I was the oldest person there. It was ok until Hot Guy left, then I was swarmed … it was like I was a big t-bone steak in a room full of hungry wolves, it was horrible. I was like um NO, NO, and how about NO!!!! That is why the gay bar is soooo much better!!! I have been sad lately, I miss my Pooh Bear Bro.. His birthday is soon, we are going to set him free on his birthday.. on a boat, I HATE WATER, why do we have to do it on a boat this is going to be so traumatic.



Song stuck in my head today : Jet Lag ==== Joss Stone

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?