Thursday, April 21

 

Aidia

Do you ever have the moments when you feel that you have not made an impact on anyone’s life in any way. And isn’t that what we are here for is to influence people in positive ways. However we try it never seems to work. Failure is so hard to accept. Justin still is not answering his phone, except he will answer and say ‘I am working” and hang up.

I hate these days, John is right in front of my face and he will not go away. He does that to me when to much time has passed for me not to think about him, I did cover his picture on my desk, got tired of girls wanting to be hooked up with my dead brother. Maybe that is the issue, I will uncover it……… okay done. My god I miss him so much it is hurting to breathe now. His dog is at my moms and when I have been over there this big black lab that is the most gentle creature next to him of course follows me around and licks the back of my leg. She is so sweet I want to take her home with me. I think now is a good time for me to go smoke.


M. finally admitted that he is a mean liar, or should I say minor untruthitude that would be in the words of M.

Comments:
I know it doesn't mean anything but I miss him too...

what is this mad liar shit?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?