Tuesday, April 19

 

April 19th 1997

Today is a bunch of crap ……. Today is April 19th oh that fateful day 8 years ago, if only I had walked away… turned my head… and said no… But then where would I be today, what kind of person would I be?? I guess he made me who I am today. Bitter, rejected and broken for all the world. Haven’t spoken to him in over a month, he hasn’t been returning my calls, and he would call me today, today of all days he would call. Bastard!


So Friday was interesting, I got wasted and groped by some strange bald guy that a co-worker brought out, which some how in my drunken stooper I ended up making out with said co-worker. Actually I made out with two co-workers, one more than the other, and also one doesn’t count. I am so sleepy today. I was out yesterday because my daughter and her ridiculous fevers. Still don’t have a car, but with any luck, (which I have none) it will be able to be fixed… soon! Bevins is not entertaining me, except for when he said that I couldn’t handle him, after he called me dirty, to which I informed him that name has already been assigned to Dirti Boi!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?