Monday, April 11

 

GRRR!!!!

Jeez when it rains it pours. So now my car is not working at all, it has been confirmed that this retard who hit me does not have insurance, and I have no vehicle, what to do what to do……


Hot Guy has also really thrown me for a loop. I made a short appearance at Happy Hour on Friday as to which he sat next to me and stayed outside to talk to me, which that is no big deal and really didn’t confuse me since we are “friends”. However on Saturday he came to the candle party at Bran’s house that T.N. threw he was being his usual friendly self, then he came back over to go out with us which was really nice of him to drive our drunk asses around. We were still getting ready when he got back over so that was weird because I was only half made up. He is really goofy, I really like that about him, and he doesn’t seem to act like anything that he is not. But who cares about him anyway. Not me! I am such a liar. Anyway he was all over me!!! If I walked off, it wasn’t long until he was right behind me with his arms wrapped around me. Like I was his or something. What the hell is that, I mean I am fine with that if that is the way its going to be, but you can’t have it both ways, either you want me or you don’t. Bah I HATE men. And also all the older ladies thought he was hot and were giving me dirty looks. I thought that was funny I was like ah ha!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?