Friday, April 1

 
So the Hot Guy called me Wednesday night, which took me completely by surprise, it was cool because he so not acting like he was trying to be cool, you could really tell that he was just being himself which made him even hotter.

Made an attempt at helping crittle move today, didn't get much down, but a lot of talking, always makes me feel good for us to talk because we have conversation. she always tries to help me make sense of my life. maybe one day I will listen to her. but we will see......

so the pope is about to die, that is sad, also Terri Schiavo died how ironic is that, a bulimic girl who starved herself, causing herself 15 years of what must have been hell for her, however no one knows, actually ends up starving to death, very sad this coming from a bulimic. I wonder if she was stuck in her body all of that time just living in hell or if she was able to be free, I wonder how that works since she wasn't dead I guess she must have just been stuck in her own personal prison, how awful would that be, to not be able to tell the people that you love that you love them, or that you were suffering and didn't want to live like that anymore, I mean seriously people who would want to live like that, I sure as shit wouldn't, and after 15 years really she isn't going to get better. Enough depressing crap I am hungry now and I am going to go eat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?