Thursday, May 5

 
Bevins asked why I was so happy this morning, I actually am not all that happy however, I am ok, and slightly for some reason less stressed then usual. Bevin’s assumed that it must have had to do with The Cop. And it doesn’t, he was supposed to call me back last night and he didn’t, so whatever. If he calls, I will talk to him. and if he doesn't call then I guess I will not be talking to him. and it doesn't really make a difference either way.

I basically straight up asked M. if he ever intended on giving it up again, to which he responded “um…. I dunno…” so I said “you are a goof, and I will take that as a no” and how did he respond to that????? He said “I am not a goof” what is wrong with him!?!?!?!?!?! So I am done and ok with that surprisingly. I thought I was going to cry, but I didn’t.


I am just going to stop looking and wanting and maybe someone will fall in my lap.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?