Thursday, May 5

 

BoI's are DUMB

So B.H. so kindly informed me that when a dumb boi tells you that he will call you later, that could be up to a week... A week don't these boi's know what can happen in a week, or maybe they do and that is why they wait, none the less I will give him a week, and then after that POOF I will be done with The Cop.... the hot yummy cop.... that would be quite the shame, however Sprandie and I will be attending a party that B.H. has invited us to. Could be interesting. He has many cute single friends, so this could work out as a cheap night out.

I am a little unsettled with the fact that I have to take my cousin out for her bachlorette party on Friday, I suppose I won't be drinking, because she won't be drinking and we all know how I can get when I am drinking especially when peter is around so I am going to stay off the booze, shut it Bevins I really am! I know what you are saying as well Ms. Catina shut it! I can go out and not drink. you just wait for the update on sunday it will tell all. so place your bets now ladies.....

Stuck in my head song " Candy Shop" 50 cent...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?