Monday, May 2

 

Double Dog Dare....

Well this weekend was rather exciting……

Friday after work we went to eat at Ale House and Hot Guy was there, he was sticking his tongue out at me and grabbing my waist again….
So I had semi-decided that on Saturday when I saw him at the bar I was going to corner him and attack, which Crittle confirmed I would have to do as she double dog dared me… I never back out of a dare.

Well Saturday the hot guy does not show up, luckily for him as we were in Red Neck hell. MB and Doug showed up there and bought us all shots, then we left and B. and I ended up at Bourbon Street. Now I used to have the biggest crush on this guy in high school, he’d played baseball and I just had a big crush, well B. knows him we saw him last week at the Ritz… he was there at bourbon street, and he has a very attractive friend who we shall refer to as “the cop” so I was all about this cop. We all go back to B.’s house. Crittle I cannot say that I went through with the dare because it wasn’t hot guy, However I made out with The Cop… so HA!!!! I took your dare~

Comments:
No, no, no...all wrong...the dare was specifically limited to you know who...and that is ALL she wrote...

Also, I have told you who PINHEAD is about 657 times...think about it...
 
Well if I didn't see you know who, then that is impossible.. however I found a fill-in! eat-it I won!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?