Tuesday, May 24

 
E. was so cute yesterday on her birthday, if you ask her how old she is she says TWO and its so freaking cute. She is getting so big, not so much a baby anymore. That makes me sad a little. I will miss her cuddly baby side.

Something that has really been bothering me is the fact that I believe my days are seriously numbered. When I was 17 one of my best friends at the time called me in the middle of the night hysterical, when I got her calm and asked her what was wrong she said that she had a dream that I died, that I was 25 (present age) with a two year old daughter (E’s present age). That I died in a car accident. So I am concerned that I will not be around much longer. Which is actually depressing me quite a bit. I am trying not to think about it, but it’s a hard feeling to shake.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?