Friday, May 27

 
Evidently I am high maintenance. I never thought myself to be, but I have now been informed that I am, so there. I was blog surfing, since our systems are down and I have over organized my email and cleaned the swamp I mean my desk. I am sure now that I have disrupted my functional disorganization that on Tuesday I will not be able to find anything. And that will just be fabulous. One linked on Jacks I read and thought to myself the similarities between the blogs was hilarious. Right down to deleting numbers I just laughed. BTW I did not delete the said number upon further consideration we are friends.


SO I am the BIGGEST loser! Even though I didn’t really win as in ten weeks I wasn’t able to lose 10 lbs that is a little ridiculous. However I lost 8 which was more then everyone else, not sure exactly how much complaining I can do about this, I will try for as much as possible and stop now.
James Brown is tomorrow… should be fun…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?