Friday, May 13

 

HOT COP HOT COP HOT COP!!!

Thank Heavens Bevins it’s Friday!

Not that this is going to be a relaxing weekend or anything, but then again are they ever?? My cousins wedding has finally arrived, you know the saying always a bridesmaid never the bride, well I am always the maid of honor now isn’t that just fabulous. So I will again be forced to realize that I will never get married and will be a single party forever! Not that I don’t like being a single party girl, but one day soon I would not like to be the single party girl hmmmm…

In regards to not being a single party girl, I will be going out with The Cop tonight. So maybe, just maybe, my days of single party girl are numbered. But I doubt it. He is way to put together to be as interested in me as R. says. There just has to be something seriously wrong with him.

In two words he grabbed my heartIt wasn’t the words so much as the tone, he knew that he woke me up even though I told him that he didn’t, and he said “sleep tight” as he was hanging up the phone… the way he said it was so freaking sweet if he was standing in front of me, it would have been all over. Ahhhhhh why can boys do this to me! They make me crazy! But I love it!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?