Tuesday, May 3

 
I am freaking out!!! I am going to call The Cop when I leave work today, and I am flipping out!!! My stomach is all upset and everything. Bah!

I am going to see Har-bear today he is going to make me pretty… I love when he makes me pretty.

I feel so sick I am going to throw up, I hate the jitters. Also I am wearing these ridicules shoes that I got last night and they are hurting my feet.

So upon further review of my jitters I have a feeling and have come to the conclusion that this is M.’s fault. I am just tired of waiting for him and I am not doing it anymore, he is so whishy washey and it makes me crazy so I am done, DONE I tell ya!!! I think, gosh I hope …..grrrrrr I am so over this emotional crap I don’t want it anymore… I am purging him. That makes me sad though, why is that??

song stuck in my head (also dedicated to M.) I ain't gonna beg you - Fantasia

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?