Wednesday, May 18

 
I called The Cop on my lunch today, per the advice given by The Lost Boy, (previously known as The Hot Guy) now why am I taking advice from him I do not have the 1st clue, but we will see. Also after I called him I deleted his number from my phone, so I will never be tempted to call him again. Unless he calls me back. Stupid boys. But I actually don’t care. I will just chill out and possibly find the man of my dreams in the next 85 years if I am lucky. Oh well Crittle sent this article to me, about how men run the world and are completely capable of asking a girl out, so I am going to try it… unfortunately for me I read this article after I called, but also after I deleted the number so that was a good and a bad in the same breath. But for some reason I cannot stop looking at my phone, I don’t even know what I would do if he called back. This kinda sucks because R. is calling Peter which means if we meet up this weekend I will have to see The Cop. I just think that I will act like I don’t care to talk to him either way. I am going to play the he who cares the least gets the most game! That probably will not work, so then I will walk away and find someone to buy me a drink.


Bad pick-up line of the weekend: Where are you from?? Are you ladies European? You could not possibly be from here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?