Monday, May 23

 
My Saturday night started off awesome… we got the last free parking spot in the parking lot, we were looking pretty hot if I do say so myself…. We were standing in the line and the super cute security guard starts waving, so I wave and then he is doing the come here wave so I go and he puts arm bands on us and rushes us through the door for FREE! So we have already at this point collectively saved $20.00 bucks! Then we see David and he starts buying our drinks.. he rocks, we were tipsy and hadn’t spent a dime, now why we didn’t just stay where we were I don’t’ know because once we left it just went down hill from there… I was super strong and didn’t falter in my decision to be done with The Cop as I was where he was and refused to even make eye contact with him. I proceeded to get hit on by 2 different 22-year-old boys, which has brought me to the conclusion that I do not want to go to any of those places anymore. I don’t want to talk to boys anymore; I want a MAN to talk to me. An artsy one at that.

So peter suggested that we go to the square in San Marco… which immediately made me think of my friend bobbles that works at this really laid back wine bar in that area, so I decided to call and see if he was still working there and if he would be working, so we can meet up… I call, he answers …. And tells me that he will be there and he can cut out early. But that he is moving … to Barcelona SPAIN!!!!! That saddens me, he is really a genuinely great person who I wish I knew better than I do. And I have had his number since he gave it to me 7 months ago and for some reason I never used it. Not because I don’t enjoy talking to him but because I didn’t want to bother him. He told me to call him today. Maybe I will.

Something else that I might do is delete some numbers out of my phone …. I am just torturing myself and obviously annoying the person who holds the number that I am deleting, so I think it would be the best thing for all parties involved.
The baby daddy who ruined me called Saturday, which was one day after he was supposed to call, to say that he wouldn’t be sending money until today. (The reason that he was supposed to call on Friday) (surprise surprise) I’ve got $50.00 that says he won’t call to day either. Which is really shitty since today is my daughters birthday, he probably won’t even call to tell her happy birthday. I really don’t know how he sleeps at night. But whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?