Monday, June 20

 

broken

So I have been talking to this guy on Friendster, he I guess finally broke the “who is gonna do it” and gave me his number. I liked that; he put himself out there and made himself vulnerable. As we all know, I tend to do that pretty often. So I called him Saturday. He was pretty surprised that I called. (Why is that? I hate that people do that, the ones who ask especially and then don’t call) and somehow the conversation ended up with me inviting him out. Now I suppose since it was 8:30 and we were trying to be out the door my nine. I didn’t have time to panic. Then I got to the bar and was getting a little nervous, (nothing a little beer can’t fix, by the way is a bad rule of thumb to have) so I was on beer number two talking about my new falsies, when peter is slapping me on the arm and telling me that there is someone standing there. Ok this is it, the moment when you get the very 1st impression of someone. (I am talking about falsies.) Hopefully he didn’t hear what I was saying it was loud and my back was turned. So he gives the appearance of being very nice. He has a little geek factor to him, of course.

I have spent the last 24 hours being a ding-dong and comparing everything about him to M. I just can’t help it, M. has all of the qualities that I want in a man. So I don’t think that it’s so bad for me to just look to see if someone else has them, right?

We will just have to see where this goes. He likes to do out doors activities, which as long as it’s not hot, I enjoy as well. I am getting really over this being alone thing. I just want someone to come sit and watch a movie with me. Apparently, that is to much to ask.

Whine time-No run-ins with The Cop this weekend. The po-po advised me when I saw him that they had gone to B. Street because, fat knobby knees can go there. Guys, I am really trying not to be bitter about this but ONE week before he got fat knobby knees to be his girlfriend (I am using the term loosely as the po-po put it) he was all into me. When the “what we want conversation” happened he said he didn’t want a serious girlfriend. What happened a week later??? He has a fat knobby-kneed girlfriend! Oh well everything happens for a reason. I just can’t seem to find any. Maybe, everything is bringing me to this guy. Even though he drives like a maniac.

Comments:
And he called.. he actually called.. oh i'm in love
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?