Wednesday, June 15

 

Deception....

I know that I have previously stated that I am angered by The Cop ditching me for a fat, knobby kneed, 20 year old. But the more I hear of this the more I become a woman scorned, and I want revenge. So I am currently devising a plan to get this revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not banking on this opportunity presenting itself. I have just decided that if a window opens I am jumping through it. And teach him a thing or two about jerking me over. This might also be that I need something to keep the little bit of spare time that I have filled. If I keep my mind off him it will be better.


So on the car news, I had a mini break down when the ‘rents told me that they were going to take the insurance money and I could keep driving around the death trap. So I don’t know what is going on there, but I don’t like it and it makes me really hate where my life is and I feel totally worthless.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?