Thursday, June 16

 

I am trying to win some boobs!!!!

Sarah’s Scholarship fund…

I recently began a door-to-door sales job to assist in my paying for college. Funny that you all were talking of this, this morning. Because I have noticed that my sales are not what I think that they should be. I should start by saying the only reason that I started this gig is my friend works for the same company, and has for sometime. However she pulls in almost a grand a week. (Hence the reason I took the job) She also is sporting a double D. I on the other hand, pull in sneer comments and slamming doors. Why is this you might be asking, well I believe that it may have something to do with my chest or lack there of. Let me ask you if a woman walked to your door with DDD breasts, would you slam the door in her face. Or would you allow her the time to give you her sales pitch, even if you are looking at her chest. Would you buy the items just for a few extra glimpses? I am not a bad looking girl, but I am tall and you can’t see my face through the peephole. Only my chest and lets face it that just isn’t enough to have anyone open the door. Please I am begging for your assistance through college, so I don’t have to live the rest of my life having doors slammed in my face.

Comments:
what in HELL are you talking about?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?