Monday, June 6

 
I am writing M. a letter, The reason is so that I can ensure that nothing is said that I don’t want to be and that nothing is left out. Once I write this letter and tell him exactly how I feel hopefully he will tell me his feelings and then I can close the door and try to move on. If he actually tells me after knowing my feelings for him that he doesn’t feel anything of the sort. Or doesn’t want to. Then I will be able to walk away (hypothetically) and not go to bed every night thinking “what if” So I will probably take a week to write this letter. And I hope it doesn’t sound dumb.

This weekend was interesting. I met a boy, IBM. He seemed nice. We had a nice talk and walk on the beach. I haven’t been that wasted in a long time and god only knows what I said. I hope I didn’t make a complete fool of myself.. he is also an Asian persuasion. Never went that route before either. But is taller then me so that is a plus.


Mookanoodle looked so cute though, I did really well controlling myself considering that I hung out with him for like 8 hours. We were in a group and I was on my best behavior. Until the end of the night. I do believe when we were walking to the car I became a blubbering idiot and was spilling my heart out to him. But I can’t remember what I said or if he responded. So hence the letter.

but nonetheless, tiff crittle and I had a good night. with shells and cheese ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?