Wednesday, June 8

 

It's car time!!! .... Maybe

It’s sent.

I wrote it, did the final read, and sealed the envelope, which Bevins so kindly placed in the mail. Funny how I trusted him to do that. I don’t trust many of my friends these days when Jack and I had this discussion the other night I realized that I only really trust 2 people with my deepest darkest secrets regardless of shame or happiness. A third is quickly making way to something resembling this status but not quite with the other two. I know that I can tell these two anything, and when I say anything by golly I mean anything. And they would never and have never thrown it in my face. I have done some really stupid things and they know it all. But they still love me, for some reason. And that I suppose is why I trust them with it all. My dirty little skeletons.

So the unsurance people say they may pay for my car. I will know by the end of the week. However I have a $1000.00 deductible so whatever they give me they will take from it. Oh well it will still be something, and when you have nothing. Anything is better. Gotta get to work now.


Song ------ sitting, wishing, waiting…………………

Comments:
WHO ARE THESE 2 PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST? NAMES.. I NEED NAMES
 
Jack and hmmmmm........ you know who you are...you know everything..... Bevins.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?