Wednesday, June 1

 

Over due update on the weekend ......

So I suppose that I should tell of my weekend… Saturday was a mess, started off relaxing at the festival stayed rather relaxing at the wine bar, where yes I actually drank wine and liked it. Here is where it gets hairy, we went to a local club which we both don’t go to because neither one of us like it. And now I can so clearly remember why. So we headed home by 1:00 am stopped and bought pizza and were actually home eating it by 1:30. The po-po was texting Peter. The po-po and the hairy boy came over. Now hairy boy is in the friend group of the previously known as Hot Cop guy. So I have basically decided that he is off limits, but I don’t like him like that anyway. But if I did, he would be off limits, due to the Hot Cop issue. I did however end up getting the moves put on me and I made out with him. But that was it. I put the brakes on when visions of M. popped in my head and I said that I needed to go to sleep. He left. Also I cannot be that girl the one that plays ring around the rosey with all the friends.


Sunday, I went out the beach. Met a guy.. the story goes like this …
Standing at the bar, I see three guys make about 2 laps that I noticed. They then wedged their way onto the bar next to us. Now the one we shall call rain man was staring and when I say staring I mean really staring and it was almost uncomfortable. Peter went to the potty and there I stood at the bar. So the tall one comes and stands in her spot, and says “so what’s going on?” and we begin to talk from there, now I thought for sure he was going to introduce me to the weird guy who was staring. But he didn’t, we talk he asks what I do, I say I work in hell. Upon questioning he advises that he is a fireman…. I should have known right there. We continue on our talking. His other HOT friend with the nice hands, actually works in hell with me and knows Ms. Catina. So that was kind of ironic.

We go for coffee, we talk. We go back to watch a movie and I fall asleep. I can say though that I really had to try very hard to not sleep with him. We kissed, he is a good kisser. I had to stop him and tell him that I was sorry if I had given him the wrong impression but that I did not accept his invitation for movie watching to do anything but that, and possibly sleeping. I left with the impression that he would call. And he hasn’t. oh well firefighters are ho’s anyway

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?