Tuesday, June 28

 

Sorry for the delay....

So I should say first before I completely forget to say, that Saturday was a very interesting night. Starting with the fact that I was getting hit on by a boy that had whales on his SHORTS.. There are three mistakes there. First the whales, second the shorts, and the third is that he was wearing them. He was weird. I took a taxi. A very ugly woman who was probably an even uglier man, when she was one, was driving it. She acted surprised that I knew she wasn’t a girl. YIKES!!! I was entirely to intoxicated and apparently did a lot of drunk dialing. I really have to stop doing that. At least I can’t drunk dial the object of my affection any longer. Not that I don’t remember his number, but it is not readily available while drunk.

My Jack is having her inner demons fighting with her to be emotional. Now she generally isn’t, and I can’t say the last time I remember hearing tears in her voice as much as I have lately. I was flattered to know that Jack feels she can cry to me. That makes me feel useful, considering I have used her shoulder more times then I can count. I am not useful often. So that makes me feel good.

OK I am such an out of shape cow. I feel like cutting my limbs off. I am sure that would feel better then what I feel right now. I worked out yesterday for the first time in forever. But I am committed. I am going to just do the treadmill today. I want my back fat to go away. I don’t know why I have an obsession with backs. But I want my back to be hot. I want to wear a backless shirt and feel sexy. That’s my goal. If I weren’t so poor I would go buy one and hang it on my door for motivation. Maybe next paycheck.


This is forth of July weekend coming up. I have Monday off. I can’t wait. I am going to sleep in. hopefully.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?