Monday, June 13

 

A weekend of Firsts.....

So my weekend was interesting, I had to work on Saturday for the 1st time ever since I have worked here. But it wasn’t so bad, I was still drunk from the night before. That made it tolerable. Jack convinced me that going to a bar would be fun. Then at some point a German man, and Jack removed my watch. Then an Irish boy brought an Irish car bomb over, Way to GO JACK!!! She did her 1st Irish car bomb. I couldn’t do it, I was wasted! Then I went to Pookie’s house warming party. Being around that group is always interesting considering the fact that I have made out with all of them. So it was interesting. They got me to do a Keg Stand, for the 1st time ever and also the last time ever.


The lost boi, previously known as M. has not acknowledged receipt of my letter. That is starting to bother me. I just want him to say, eww you are gross, or no you are not but, I don’t think so… OR yes, take me, you sexy vixen you, I am all yours!!! Now we all know the last statement isn’t true, but hey one can dream can’t she?

I think I am going to lay low on the boy scene for a while, which I had already came to this conclusion a few weeks ago, and it seems now that I have done that, they are throwing themselves at me. Jack and I spent very little money on Friday, however we were wasted. Same thing last weekend. I am telling you that whole don’t care thing; I think that it must really work!

oh and I also am in love with John Legend so I can't possibly look for a boy...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?