Monday, July 18

 

Blue eyes ......

I finally watched Garden State. I have a new favorite movie, glad that I bought it. It’s awesome. It almost made me cry. But I have actually gone a few days with out crying and this new found possible happiness extended through the movie, I only teared up once. That was it. It’s amazing how we can see so much of ourselves in movies. And then we have to wonder. How did this person write this movie? They must know me. Or are we all so much the same that anyone can write a movie that thousands of people can see themselves in? What ever the case may be. I love that movie. I will be watching it tonight. I liked that the songs in the movie are in the same order as the sound track. T. thought I was a nut as I sang these songs she has never heard. (I listen to the soundtrack on repeat all day everyday)

So I called The P. last night, he sounded busy I tried to let him go, but said he could talk for a few minutes. He was with his kids. Then as children do, they started doing something inappropriate I am sure and he said he would call me right back. That was at 630ish last night. I haven’t talked to him since. I am trying not to be insecure since I don’t like him. Its ok if he doesn’t call me back.. It makes no difference to me at all!

Well if he doesn’t call there are plenty more less ignorant fish in the sea. I am sure my lobster is out there somewhere. Speaking of lobster’s he told me to order my ticket and he would send me the money. I love him so much sometimes that it hurts.

Song stuck in head: Blue Eyes Cary Brothers

Comments:
You don't like him MY ASS
 
One can hope, can't they?
 
Yeah, but one shouldn't LIE
 
shut up! I can lie if I want!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?