Wednesday, July 6

 

Hello... Is anybody in there .......

Me: Hey you! How are you?

Lobster: Good

Me: Good, Did you have a good holiday?

Lobster
: No, I will call you after nine…

Me: I won’t hold my breath, sorry it was bad. I will talk to you then…


So that has been the contact that I have had with him, since he left me a voice mail on Sunday afternoon. I don’t know why I talk to him. He makes me crazy.

I am really tired today. Couldn’t get out of bed, not sure why. I have been thinking a lot lately and about nothing in particular. It’s exhausting. My mind is racing. I have been trying to just read more. But I think that might just be making it worse. I just need sleep, and I will be fine, I hope.

4th of July at K’s was nice. I haven’t seen any of them in a while. Just because they generally tend to make me crazy, so I don’t hang with that crew often. There was a guy there that apparently has been hanging with the crew a lot lately, I however have not seen him in years, and was like whoa, when did he get so cute ( I didn’t even recognize him) Also he is newly divorced. I think that is very interesting.


My stomach hurts and I get to leave in 48 minutes.. I can’t wait. I just want to go take a nap.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?